Most buyres are unaware that they are entitled to representation from a professional realtor in the purchase of new construction, and at no cost to the purchaser. Home Builders will pay Realtors a commission for bringing purchasers to them.
Brokers fees are paid by the builder!
Why should you choose a Realtor to represent you:
- We can assist you in choosing the right neighborhood, model and builder
- We can assist with structural and design center options
- We can negotiate on price in the right market conditions
- We can make a recommendation for a Home Inspector
- We will work with your lender or one of our preferred lenders
- We will be there to assist you during the constuction process
*Discaimer: Most builders require an agent to be with you on the first visit to their development, in order to have a real estate professional represent you. Please contact us prior to visiting model homes in the area.